Why did I choose my major?

Hi, this is my second post.

When I was a child, I liked the idea of being an engineer, because I liked to build things when I was little, either on the beach building sand castles or with my toys. Later, my interests changed, and I began to like science more and more.

I did not know what career to study. I have always liked chemistry, so I already knew that the career I would choose was going to go that way. 

When I finished school, some friends and my family told me about the chemistry and pharmacy career and I loved it when I saw it, and here we are, this is going to be my second year here, and I hope many more




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 8: A subjet you enjoyed studying

A photo and its story

Post 6: How can your mayor make the world a better place?