My Favorite Piece of Technology

 When the quarantine started, at the beginning of last year, I had to buy a new computer to adapt to the virtual classes, since the one I had was not very good, from that moment on it became my favorite technological object. Currently, with the COVID, I spend most of the week on my computer, it is the place where I can watch my virtual classes, talk to my friends and play different games with them to spend time together, watch different types of movies and series, Since the pandemic began, it has undoubtedly become my favorite technological object. Before the pandemic, I didn't use to spend so much time on my computer, I barely spent about 3 hours a week on it, but now it's the opposite. It has been a very important object to lead my life in pandemic.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 8: A subjet you enjoyed studying

A photo and its story

Post 6: How can your mayor make the world a better place?