Blog 1

Hi everyone, welcome to my first post.

My name is Miguel García, I´m 21 years old, I was born in Santiago de Chile, I´m studying Chemistry and pharmacy at the university of Chile. I live with my parents and my brother. 

In my free time I usually watch different movies, play videogames with my friends or listen to music. Before quarantine, I practiced sports often, I played volleyball with my friends at school, they were really fun and exciting moments. In my summer vacations, I go to Caldera, I usually go to the same place every year, because my grandfather has a beautiful house there with nice views of the sea.



I also have a dog and a cat. I love them both very much. Here is a picture of my pets sleeping <3.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 8: A subjet you enjoyed studying

A photo and its story

Post 6: How can your mayor make the world a better place?