A meal or food you really like

 Hi, this is my fourth post and I'm going to talk about my favorite foods.

One of my favorite things to do in this world is to eat. I often eat junk food, it may not be as healthy as eating fruits or vegetables, but I really love to eat this kind of food, such as: french fries, pizza, hamburgers, etc. Once a week, I make a pizza at home, first I prepare the dough and let it rest for about 3 hours. Then I add the ingredients that I would like to eat. I think that making pizza at home is healthier than eating a pizza bought and made outside.




 I also like to eat fruits, I always try to eat a fruit in the morning every day, whether it's a banana, apple, pear, pineapple, peach, strawberries, etc. 


  

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 8: A subjet you enjoyed studying

A photo and its story

Post 6: How can your mayor make the world a better place?